Sunday, July 4, 2010

Feeling kiddish

I'm feeling kiddish all of a sudden. I have two big rotan baskets of soft toys, or plushies I would call them. Filled with Russ's Teddy bears. Googled Russ a moment ago. Damn. They have pretty cute plushies! I on the urge of ordering them! D: I told my momma that I would like more plushies, here's what she said,:

Me: mommy, can i have a few more plushies?
Mommy: what for?! you have enough to open a shop with..
Me: But but, you seee! *shows website to mommy* so cuteee! D:
Mommy: No lah, you're 16 already!

* [then my brother adds into the convo...] *

Bro: "lu beh sia soi meh?"(meaning: 'aren't you ashamed' in Hokkien) Still play with these kinds of stuff?
Me: Shaddaaapp... D:
*[END]*
They SO DO NOT appreciate the ART OF PLUSHIES. :(
These little babies also have names, incredibly cute, I so find them! ._.
Here are the fews that I really really want ;

Russ Stuffed Bichon Frise [*must have*]


meet Eileen

& Brawson


Dalmation



Yellow Lab



& Ryder



&& Taubin ♥


There's more where all these came from. Saw waterglobes, and novels! :D
I'll be doing my Christmas Wish List early this year!





♥ ♥